Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Everybody Hates Chris' Mom

What are the crackers at Cracker Barrel up to now? More racial discrimination no doubt against none other than Chris Rock's mother.

I saw an interview with Rose Rock and her NAACP lawyer, and it seemed to me that this was not a case of racial discrimination at all. It seems she became offended when she and her daughter received no service at the Cracker Barrel in Myrtle Beach, SC.

The explanation from Cracker Barrel blamed the lack of service on a shift change. A waitress was not assigned to her table. I believe them.


This happened to me at a different restaurant. After a few minutes, I got up and said, “Hey! Where’s my waitress?” The problem was solved immediately.

Rose Rock, however, had a different way of handling the situation. Even after receiving a written letter of apology, vouchers for free food, and a gift basket, she said she did what she was supposed to do. She called the NAACP.

It’s no wonder Everybody Hates Chris’ Mom.

No comments:

Reading List